Hello my dears! How are you doing?
Here I am giving another try to my art nail, and today I bring you a Halloween inspirated mani: Spooky eyes!
I know the eyes I painted turned out kind of friendly, ha ha... but is my very first halloween mani and the second nail art I do ever! so be indulgent when judging ;)
In the picture above I actually like how the rhinestone  reflected on my pinkie nail, quite funny.



For this mani I used:
OPI The World is not Enough (as base)
Essence Eclipse Collection 01.Undead (applied with sponge technique)
Manhattan Pro French tip whitener (for the eyes)
Essence nail jewel (for the eyes)
Konad Top coat
One important thing I've learn today from nail art: do not try to clean your tools while your mani is still wet :P so, for next time I know.

What do you think? Don't be shy and let me know your opinion... I can take it!
Love,
Nati
Enhanced by Zemanta