Hello! Have you enjoyed your weekend? I surely did!
You've seen this enough by now, and if you have it you'd know the picture does not make the polish justice!
I'm in Looove with OPI The World is not enough, I knew I would like it from the first swatch I saw and I wasn't wrong. Do you
also love this shade as much as I do?

 I did three thin coats and is not looking completely opaque, but I like it anyway. Yes, I'm a "two-coater" girl. I never, ever do three coats. I prefer to take off the polish and do another colour! But this is so worthy "3-coats" exception, and I'm so wearing this for New years-eve!



Still have to chose my birthday colour (I've spotted Zoya Storm, but haven't got it yet), and the one I'll wear for Christmas.

Is it THAT difficult to decide for you too?
Enhanced by Zemanta