Hi everyone! How was your Halloween yesterday? Have you party and rock?
No much party here... but I'm used to.
So, today,  November 1st, is the Première of James Bond film Skyfall in Switzerland, to which we were invited by our banker, and have free tickets, drinks and food included! So, so excited to go this evening with my darling! 


It was for sure I HAD to wear one of OPI Skyfall Colleciton, but I've hesitated a little between The Spy who Loved Me and Golden Eye... I simply let my instinct go and picked the RED one, and without any regrets because this is a fantastic red! The moment I put it on the nails, I knew I had done the good choice! It's so shiny and classy, I find it perfect for the occasion, and I'm thinking about buying the full size one, because this is such a stunning red, I think I'll find many many occasions to wear it!


What are your thoughts on it? Have I done the right choice in your opinion?
Love,
Nati
Enhanced by Zemanta