Hello my dears! How is your Sunday so far? Today I was feeling tired all day, I haven't unpacked anything since yesterday, I even haven't painted my nails! I just *FINALLY* removed what I was wearing on my nails since last Wednesday and had to file all my nails very short because a couple of them broke during the move. I've been trying to read all the posts of my favourite blogs every evening but I'm so tired I end up sleeping over my laptop. I also would like to apologize because I haven't been reading a lot of blogs! My unread items list is so big! more than 400 items in 4 days! So I don't know if I'll be able to catch up with all the pending reading :(

What I have for you today is my stash on the move. I really like to see other people's stash posts, so I thought
it was  a nice occasion to do one myself. As I was packing my polishes I snapped a few photographs. Please excuse the poor lighting, I did this late in the evening two days before the move, and we had already taken off the main lights of the house, so I only had a couple of desk lamps for lighting.

My whole nail polish collection fits a small carton box. I decided I was going to pack the bottles in smaller boxes and fit them in a bigger one, so they would be better protected.
(You can enlarge all the pictures).

First there are most of my Essie polishes in regular size.


Then a small box with more Essie and Zoya (I don't own many), and some mini-sets in the corner.


Here it is a box with about half of my OPIs.


Then a decorated box where I started keeping my collection that now contains mixed brands polishes: Essesnce, Mavala, Revlon, H&M, Catrice, American Apparel, and other drugstore brands.


 Then there is another box that contains my Chanel, Dior and YSL varnishes.


This was a perfume set box, quite sturdy that finished holding my nail art liner polishes, NYX glitter and special topcoats,  Essence special effect and some nail art stuff like striping tape, rhinestones, fimo, glitter and glue.


Next is how all could fit one box, and added some China Glaze and polish remover.


 Then another small box with about the other half of my OPI.


This small box contains most of my Catrice and some China Glaze.


 Some more Catrice and China glaze in tiny boxes.


My red pouch containing different tools


 And the final carton box fitting all the above!!


I haven't count them all, but I guess my collection is somewhere between 290 and 310 bottles of nail polish (my spreadsheet was last updated the 24th October). I haven't opened the small boxes since I moved and I miss painting my nails, but I'm so tired at the end of the day that I just can't find the strength to unpack and make all that look orderly as it was :/
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and I miss to read your posts! (I just fell asleep twice while writing this, so excuse me if you find some phrase not making sense, lol!)
Love!
Nati