Hello my dears! How are you all doing?
I'm so excited but can't say why (yet). It's a secret. Not a real secret, but more of a surprise. You'll see tomorrow...
Today I have for you a NOTD OPI Tomorrow Never Dies from the Skyfall Collection. It wasn't in my plans to wear this colour, but I haven't tried this one yet and It looked so awesome in the bottle I couldn't resist!

I applied three thin coats (so unlike me, but thought the colour deserved it)  and one coat of seche vite. Following the advice of my lovely Little Miss Nail Polish, I applied the topcoat way down to the edges of the nails and I wore the polish a whole day without visible shrinking!!! Thanks Jezzica for this tip! I hope this will work with all polishes and not only OPI, because I still have a back up bottle of seche vite and besides the shrinking part I'm quite fond of it.




I'm glad it worked because this is such a stunning colour I would have hated to see it shrinking. After wearing for a day I've done some nail art on it, but my short nails and cuticles still look so bad I don't know if I'll post it.
What do you think of this shade? Have you got it?
Love,
Nati


Enhanced by Zemanta