Hello my dears! I hope you had a fantastic and relaxing weekend!
Today I have for you a new nail polish in my stash, given to me by my hubby! It's OPI What Wizardry is this? from the Oz the Great and Powerful Collection. This is the odd one out of a soft shades collection, AND it is one of the "Liquid sand" polishes from OPI. Eventually I had to jump on the trend, after all these brands releasing textured polishes. And I got on the trend by the force of circumstances! lol.
picture taken on the shade

What Wizardry is this? Is a dark shade of brown with tons of gold and what seems copper glitter dust.
While I do not dislike the look of the polish, it is the touch that gives me that weird sensation, but I guess is a question of getting used to it. In fact I quite like the look, though this shade needs bright light to come to life, otherwise is kind of meh. 

close-up: see the shimmer?

Application was beyond great. It really made me think it was quite long time since I last wore an OPI shade (I've checked and last time was on the 15th January) and I almost forgot how wonderful it's to apply, the quality of the formula and the goodness of the brush. Drying time was not so fast. In fact I managed to smudge a little while cleaning up, but fix it and it's barely noticeable. I do not know if this kind of liquid sand polishes are slower to dry, or it's just the absence of topcoat, or even it's because of my new base coat? If you have some experience with liquid sand nail polish from OPI, I would love to know your opinion on this matter.

blurry shot to show the sparkles!

So, have you jumped in the "sand paper" trend wagon? what are your thoughts about it? what is your favourite textured shade?
Love,
Nati