Hello my lovelies! How are you doing?
Today I'd like to share with you a look I did sometime ago using NYX Be Free palette. I have a whole review on the palette you can check it here if you're interested.
I was feeling like doing a pretty lilac look at that time and I came up with this:





For this look I used:

- NYX Above & beyond full coverage concealer in 04Beige
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
- NYX Be free palette: (see the shades I used in the picture below.) 1 on the mobile eyelid and lower lash line, 2 & 3 on the crease and outer corner, 4 on the browbone and inner corner.
- CHANEL Stylo Yeux Waterproof  83 Cassis
- Nyx Doll eye Mascara Volume


As usual I'm addint a whole face picture for you to see the final result:

This is another look that can be made with this palette. I've previously posted a Slate green EOTD done with the same palette here.
One thing I notice looking at the pictures is that the state of my eyelids has got much better since I use a special treatment day and night! I feel the skin less cakey, less dry, and a little firmer. Do you also see that slight change? that my lids look less wrinkled or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Would you say there's a difference between now and here or here?
Don't hesitate to leave me a comment!
Love,
Nati
Enhanced by Zemanta