Hello my sweeties! I have some exciting news for you!!
OPI Launches the Nordic Collection, Featuring 12 New Shades for Fall/Winter 2014!!!
Inspired by the great northern lights in Finland, deep blue fjords in Norway, and colorful houses in Copenhagen, Nordic Collection by OPI brings the diverse colors of its namesake region to nails and toes for fall/winter 2014. This new collection of 12 lacquers features a palette ranging from spicy browns in shades of bronze, cinnamon and caramel to rich purples in wine, black cherry and blue-violet hues, with accents of creamy coral, pink and sea green.


Nordic Collection by OPI includes the following shades in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas:


Going My Way or Norway?
No two ways about it… this caramel is delicious!

Ice-Bergers & Fries
“Wood” you like a chocolate shake with that?


OPI with a Nice Finn-ish
This light, mellowed bronze completes me. The end.


My Voice is a Little Norse

This prismatic super-shimmer is worth shouting about.



Can’t aFjörd Not To
Whatever it takes, get your hands on this extravagantly creamy coral!



How Great is Your Dane?
Pass up this cinnamon coffee? You’re barking up the wrong tree!

My Dogsled is a Hybrid
Enliven your environment by wearing this creamy sea green.


Suzi Has a Swede Tooth
That’s why I always have this strawberry candy pink on hand!

Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm?
Stock up! This icy blue-violet is in hot demand!


Thank Glogg It’s Friday!
The start of the weekend is nothing to “wine” about!


Viking in a Vinter Vonderland
You can conquer anything in this powerful, deep purple.


Skating on Thin Ice-Land
Watch out! This black cherry is dangerously close to gorgeous!

The OPI Nordic Collection will launch in Switzerland on August 13th and will be available in nail studios, beauty and hairstyling salons and also at MANOR and Amavita pharmacies. The recommended retail price for each bottle is 23.90 CHF, and there will also be a 4 pieces set including 4 shades in mini version for 27.80 CHF. You can find your nearest OPI retailer by clicking here.
I haven't been this excited about a whole collection since a very long time, honestly!! And if you are wondering if I will have swatches... take a look:


I can't wait to see how all these beauties look on the nails!  I'm specially intrigued by Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm?, My Voice is a Little Norse, Ice-Bergers & Fries and ... who am I kidding! I want to try them all!! hahaha.
Is there anything catching your eye in this collection?
Stay tuned for the swatches! they're coming :)

Love,
Nati