Hi there! How are you doing? How has your week started?
I have a lovely colour to share with you today and it's another purple! It's Essence colour & go in Oh my glitter! The funny thing about it is this polish has no glitter. It's a medium purple, leaning more to red than blue (despite what you see on pics) with a gorgeous Pink, blue, and copper shimmer, but I do not see any glitter.



Application was really nice, formula went smoothly not too thin or too thick and it was opaque on two coats. It was quite glossy on its own but applied a coat of Essence BTGNTS (Better than gel nails top sealer, gosh that's so long for a topcoat!) because I was intending to do some nail art on it (and I did! but I'm keeping the surprise for later).
I love this shade, but what are your thoughts about it?

Love,
Nati
Enhanced by Zemanta